We will provide transportation from the Sonoma Square to the wedding site. For those of you wishing to drink with merry abandon, we recommend booking a hotel near the Square. The Lodge at Sonoma also has a shuttle that can take you to the vineyard upon request. There is plenty of parking at the winery.
Blocked/Discounted Hotel Options:
El Pueblo Inn
- Location: 1 mile from the Sonoma Square
- Phone: 800-900-8844
- A nicely outfitted inn with a pool and hot tub. It’s a bit further from the square than other options, and no shuttle is provided, but a taxi to the square only costs about $5.
- Rooms blocked: 20 Remain: ~18
- $219/night includes free breakfast
- Requires a 2-night minimum stay. If you are staying 3 nights or more, consider the Sonoma Hotel.
The Lodge at Sonoma Hotel and Spa (Marriott)
www.thelodgeatsonoma.com (link is fixed!)
- Heather & Bryan will both be staying here, and some evening events will be held here
- All Standard Rooms Are FULL for Saturday. There are still Cottage Suites available at $279/night.
- Location: About 0.5 miles from the Square; free shuttle to the Square and local wineries
- Phone: 866-263-0758
- Rooms Blocked: 20 Remain: ~8 (suites only)
- A larger, newer, upscale hotel run by Marriott. Fairly convenient and flexible stay length make this a good option for those wishing to stay only a night or two. They have a highly rated spa and a great bar and bistro. Most of the wedding party is staying here, and many of the “after-hours” events will be held here. The suites offer more privacy and are actually like little private cottages!
- Rate: $249 for standard, $279 for cottage suite
Other non-blocked hotels we can recommend:
An Inn To Remember
- Used to be called the Thistle Dew. An older inn that looks dated, but is getting renovated this year. The beds are comfy, rooms small, but the inn is right on the square and the proprietor is friendly. Rates are competitive and include breakfast.
- Rates: $195 to $300
- Phone: 800-382-7895
The Sonoma Hotel
- Location: On the Sonoma Square
- Phone: 800-468-6016
- Best deal in town. A cute boutique hotel that offers extreme convenience to all that Sonoma has to offer, with a warm and charming country flair. We would stay here if coming from out of town.
- Rate: $150 – $220
Don’t need to be in the heart of wine country?
Rates of approx. $85 – $150 a night can be found in Novato or Petaluma. Both are about a 30 minute drive to Sonoma and approx. 40 minutes from San Francisco.
Want to spend some time on San Francisco?
While we don’t recommend staying in San Francisco the night of the wedding (it’s a 90 minute drive from Sonoma), it’s a fun city and shouldn’t be missed during the rest of your stay! The best rates can be found on www.kayak.com, www.hotels.com, airbnb.com or www.priceline.com